Automatic control valve
Automatic control valve is the biggest advantage of long-distance operation of the valve, which means that the operator can sit in the control room to control the production process without the need to visit the site to manually open and close the valve. People only need to lay a number of pipelines connected to the control room and the executive body, drive energy directly through the pipeline to stimulate electric or pneumatic actuators, usually 4-20mA signal to feedback valve position.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief Introduction of Electric Actu...
- Electric Actuator Valves
- Advantages of Electric Actuator
- Electric multi - turn actuator
- Electric actuator structure principle
- Electric Actuator Components
- Electric actuator continuous control
- Electric actuators predict maintenance
- Precautions for Electric Actuators
- Electric actuators differ from conv...