In order to successfully implement the process automation, it is important to ensure that the valves themselves meet the specific requirements of the process and the media within the pipe. Usually the production process and process media to determine the type of valve, the type of valve core and trim and valve structure and materials.
After the valve is selected, it is necessary to consider the requirements of the automation that the choice of implementing agencies. The actuator can be easily considered in two basic types of valve operation.
Such valves include: plug valves, ball valves, butterfly valves and damper or baffle. This type of valve requires the required torque for 90 degree rotation of the actuator
This type of valve can be either a non-rotating lift stem or a rotating non-lift lever, or they require multiple rotations to drive the valve to the open or closed position. Such valves include: straight-through valve (stop valve), gate valve, knife gate valve. Alternatively, a linear output pneumatic or hydraulic cylinder or film actuator may be used to actuate the valve as described above.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief Introduction of Electric Actu...
- Advantages of Electric Actuator
- Electric multi - turn actuator
- Electric actuator structure principle
- Electric Actuator Components
- Electric actuators automatic contro...
- Electric actuator continuous control
- Electric actuators predict maintenance
- Precautions for Electric Actuators
- Electric actuators differ from conv...