The main advantage of the electric actuator is a high degree of stability and the user can apply a constant thrust, the maximum actuator thrust can be as high as 225000kgf, can achieve such a large thrust only hydraulic actuators, hydraulic actuators cost more than electric Much higher.
The anti-deviation ability of the electric actuator is very good, the output of the thrust or torque is basically constant, can be a good medium to overcome the imbalance force, to achieve accurate control of process parameters, so the control accuracy than pneumatic actuators high. If equipped with a servo amplifier, you can easily achieve the exchange of positive and negative effects, you can easily set off signal valve position (keep / fully open / fully closed), and failure must stay in place, which is Pneumatic actuators do not, pneumatic actuators must rely on a combination of protection systems to achieve protection.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief Introduction of Electric Actu...
- Electric Actuator Valves
- Electric multi - turn actuator
- Electric actuator structure principle
- Electric Actuator Components
- Electric actuators automatic contro...
- Electric actuator continuous control
- Electric actuators predict maintenance
- Precautions for Electric Actuators
- Electric actuators differ from conv...